- Alternate Domain Names (CNAMEs) should contain your custom domain (eg. feedback.example.com).
- SSL Certificate should be "Custom SSL Certificate".
- In the dropdown, choose the SSL certificate for your custom domain (example.com).
- If you haven't already, you'll need to create the certificate in AWS Certificate Manager.
- Origin Domain Name should be "cname.canny.io".
- Origin Protocol Policy should be "HTTP Only".
- Viewer Protocol Policy should be "Redirect HTTP to HTTPS".
- Allowed HTTP Methods should be "GET, HEAD, OPTIONS, PUT, POST, PATCH, DELETE".
- Cache Based on Selected Request Headers should be "All".
- Object Caching should be "Use Origin Cache Headers"
- Forward Cookies should be "All".
- Query String Forwarding and Cache should be "Forward all, cache based on all".
If you have any questions or issues, reach out on live chat or firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to assist you!