Canny is fully committed to achieving and upholding compliance with GDPR.
What is GDPR?
The GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation) is a new comprehensive data protection law that has been in effect since May 25, 2018. It replaced existing EU Data Protection law to strengthen the protection of “personal data” and the rights of the individual. It is a single set of rules which govern the processing and monitoring of EU data.
GDPR Compliance Questions
What personal data is collected?
- Your team member names and email addresses.
- Your customer data including, but not limited to, names, email address.
Where is data stored and processed?
All data is stored in the United States (with MongoDB Atlas on AWS) and processed with Amazon Web Services (AWS).
What third-parties do you share data with?
- Amazon Web Services, MongoDB (Data processing & storage)
- Intercom (Emails and customer support)
- Stripe (Payments)
- Google Analytics, Mixpanel, Amplitude, Fullstory, ProfitWell (Analytics)
- MongoDB (Data storage)
- Sentry (Error handling)
- Mailgun (Emails)
How do I exercise my GDPR rights as a data subject?
You can contact us directly via live chat or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
What are your company details?
Canny is operated by Canny Inc. Our mailing address is:
831 N Tatnall St Suite M #140
Wilmington, DE 19801