Our Microsoft Teams integration can be connected to one or more of your channels to get instant notifications about events in specific boards.
This integration is included on the Growth and Business plans!
Setting it up
1. Go to your Canny settings
2. Select Microsoft Teams from the left and click "Add to Microsoft Teams"
3. A new tab will redirect you to the Microsoft Teams app where the installation process will continue
4. Once Microsoft Teams opens with the Canny app showing, click "Add to a team"
5. Select one of your channels to add the integration to and then click "Set up a connector"
6. In the following window that appears, click "Continue in Canny"
7. You'll be redirected back to your Canny settings where you'll click "Yes" to connect the channel you selected earlier
8. To finish the process, you'll need to go back to your Microsoft Teams app and press "Save" for the integration to start working
9. Finally, you can pick and choose which boards and which events you want your channel to receive notifications for
Note: Any time you add a new board, you'll need to enable it here to get notifications delivered.
Adding to multiple channels
To receive notifications in different channels, you can follow the exact same steps as above. When prompted to choose a channel inside Microsoft Teams, you can choose the same channel or a different channel. This gives your team fine-grained control to pick and choose which boards and events are tied to specific channels.
As always, just reach out if you have any questions! We are here to help! 👍