In the admin view, on the left-hand side of your Canny post list, you'll see multiple different filter options. Saved filters allow you to create a "preset" using custom mix of filter parameters. For example, you could create:
Filter A: "My Dashboard Requests"
- Only show posts from the "Feature Requests" Board
- Only posts assigned to me
- Only posts in the "Dashboard" Category
Filter B: "Security Issues"
- Only show posts from the "Bugs" and the "Mobile App" Boards
- Only posts in either Open or Under Review status
- Only posts tagged with the Security tag
Filter C: "Top VIP Requests"
- Only show posts from the "Ideas" Board
- Filter using the "VIP" user segment
- Sort posts by MRR (Monthly Recurring Revenue)
This feature will make it much faster to find the feedback most relevant to you!
Creating a Saved Filter
You already have a "Default" filter. If you adjust the filter by changing the options on the left side, you'll be prompted to update your current filter or create a new one.
Both your selected filter and sort are preserved in the saved filter.
You can filter your posts by any of the following:
- User Segment (Growth plan only)
- Post Status
You can sort your posts by any of the following:
- Monthly Recurring Revenue
You can also export feedback depending on your filters! Just specify your filters and hit the download button:
Things to note:
- Saved filters are only available on Canny 2.0 view
- Saved filters are specific to individual Canny admins. Feel free to create filters specific to you as nobody else will see them.
- Words or phrases typed into the Search box are not included as part of a saved filter.
- Saved filters can be deleted or renamed in the Saved Filters tab in your Canny Settings.