When you open feedback in Canny, you'll see your Posts listed next to a left-hand menu:
Let's explore each of the menu options listed here:
Create a Post
Add a new entry. If the post exists already, it will come up in the list of suggested Posts. Head to the post and add a vote on behalf of the user. Learn more
User Segments allow you to group your users into specific groups (segments) based on specified traits (e.g. monthly spend, company size, etc.). This way, you can see which Posts certain groups are interacting with. Learn more
Select which Boards you want to be included in the list. Only Posts from the selected Boards will be available.
Filtering by status lets you see which Posts are further along in the process. Learn more
Tags are only visible to Canny admins. Any given Post can also have multiple Tags applied to it. Filtering by Tag lets you quickly group Posts together. Learn more
Categories are visible to users and can be selected when creating a Post. You can reassign a Post to a new Category as an admin. Learn more
Canny lets you assign individual owners to your Posts. Any Canny admin can be set as the "Owner" of a given Post. This ensures everyone's role is clear and defines accountability. Learn more
Search / Sort
- Trending: Sort the Board by which Posts have gotten the most interactions (votes and comments) recently. Most activity at the top.
- Top: Sort by raw vote totals. Most votes at the top. Least votes at the bottom.
- MRR: This option will sort Posts by total MRR (Monthly Recurring Revenue) value. (NOTE: If multiple users from the same company vote on one Post, the MRR value will not increase. The company's value is only counted once per Post.)
- Newest: Sort the Board in chronological order, newest Posts first.
- Oldest: Sort the Board in chronological order, oldest Posts first.
Once you have the filters you need, you can also save your filter selections for next time:
Receiving feedback is one thing. But organizing and making sense of what feedback is relevant to your team... well that's our thing! 🖐
Don't hesitate to reach out with any questions or concerns. We are here to help!