Changing the status of a post is a really easy way to show progress to everyone who voted. The available statuses are:
- Open (No status)
- Under Review (We are considering this)
- Planned (We are planning to work on this)
- In Progress (We are working on this)
- Complete (We are done working on this)
- Closed (We will not work on this)
Here's an in-depth article about when and how to use different statuses.
To change a post status, go to a post in your admin view:
Select a different status from the dropdown and click "save".
The author and everyone who voted on the post will get an email like this:
Once you change the status of a post, it will show up in your roadmap view: