Changing the status of a Post is a really easy way to show progress to everyone who voted. The available statuses are:
- Open (No status)
- Under Review (We are considering this)
- Planned (We are planning to work on this)
- In Progress (We are actively working on this)
- Complete (We are done working on this)
- Closed (We will not work on this)
Here's an in-depth article about when and how to use different statuses.
To change a Post status, go to a Post in your admin view:
Select a different status from the dropdown. You then have the option of adding a comment (along with an image) as part of the update. This will be included in the status update email below.
Everyone who voted on the Post will get an custom-branded email like this:
Once you change the status of a Post, it will show up in your Roadmap view on your Canny homepage when you log in: