Tags allow you to add another level of organization to your posts. Tags also make it easy to assign Post Owners among your team and identify areas of main concern.
Unlike Categories, Tags can only be managed and viewed by admins. They are not visible to your users.
Here are some examples of tags for your team:
- Device (iOS, Android, Web)
- Customer segment (VIP customers, students, freemium)
- Effort (Quick win, long term, need resources)
- Roadmap (Q4 2022, Q1 2023, Q2 2022)
How to set up tags
- On a Board, click on the Tag settings. (You can also go to the Boards tab in your Canny Settings.)
Then just start typing your Tags!
Once you've created a few tags, you can assign them to your posts…
…and query posts by select tags.
As always, just let us know if you have any questions! 😃